Monday, November 22, 2004

Yeah! Short Week!

Today is like a virtual Wednesday....I keep telling myself. Anywho, the links for today are...

Just droppin a dime for my dawgs. wurd.

Google Scholar...helpin' out the grad students

These are the rules...shotgun!

Time Management

How about a "little" rock....Mini Kiss

Awww...kitty

If you are in need of a weekend project, you can check this out. I know a couple of guys that would give it a big thumbs up.

The French Army defending their moral high ground by machine-gunning down civilians. [graphic video]

Do I have to choose? You must choose!

2 comments:

jv said...

no Mark, it's still a mini tounge

Anonymous said...

What's up JV. This is B.Dalton, just so you know. This is a pretty convienent little blackboard and a nice escape from work as well I might add. I'll have to stop in and throw my two cents in from the Valley of the Sun when I get the time. Lates