Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!

Game Over. Let's give thanks to the Bears for coming out and trying real hard. 21-7. The Bears are now 4-7, on the start of a 2 game losing streak.

So, I've downloaded iTunes, after AOL decided not to support winamp anymore...I can say in all honesty...i like it.

Downhill Battle - Music Activism

Save Bob the dog

Cow with Guns! Fighting for Bovine Freedom

Excuse me, Professor Manson. I have a question. Is Hell exothermic or endothermic?

It's halftime for the Bears, and I give thanks to god for making them stop. Soooo bad! There is still a chance for a win being that it's 7-7, so we can be thankful for that.

here are the links.

If it's only the thought that counts...then here's my present

Bad Monkeys!

SpongeBob Kidnappers Seek Ransom, It's no laughing matter for Crime Stoppers in Sheboygan.

I love headlines that read "They Don't Come Any Dumber..."

No comments: