Finger Frenzy. How fast can you type A through Z?
Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Monday, November 28, 2005
Health News Article | Reuters | Study - Longer needles needed for fatter buttocks. Astute work in researching the obvious from the team @ Adelaide and Meath Hospital.
Posted by jv at 8:57 PM
Sunday, November 27, 2005
Saturday, November 26, 2005
Friday, November 25, 2005
Thursday, November 24, 2005
Chicago Tribune | One for 'The Birds': Wild turkeys attack people. Registration Req.
Posted by jv at 11:20 PM
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Posted by jv at 9:40 AM
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
BBspot - Top 11 Signs You're at a Geek's House for Thanksgiving
11. Dark meat is separated from white meat using a light probe.
10. Everyone mentions broadband, Linux or dual-core processors in their "I am thankful for..." speech.
9. A round of Counter-Strike: Source determines who gets to carve the turkey.
8. House decorated with plush microbes to celebrate the pilgrims bringing diseases to the new world.
7. Someone constantly keeps saying "The pilgrims had coffee, didn't they?"
6. Plates have a heatsink attached to them so you don't burn your mouth.
5. The cranberries are caffeinated.
4. Whipped cream for the pumpkin pie made with Dremel.
3. Three words: Lego gravy boat.
2. Pilgrim decorations have red hats instead of black ones.
1. The turkey is given the opportunity for a saving throw before being butchered.
Posted by jv at 1:34 PM
Monday, November 21, 2005
Friday, November 18, 2005
Posted by jv at 9:21 AM